Former Trappist Monastery Guesthouse
In keeping with the Trappist tradition of hospitality, this former Trappist guesthouse was built in 1912 to provide comfortable lodging to visitors of the monastery. The guesthouse’s functional three-storey wood-frame design with rectangular floor plan and mansard roof is a good example of Roman Catholic ecclesiastical architecture in Canada at the time of its construction. It is currently home to many resident artists.
mon-fri: by reservation only
Documentation available in French