CDEM

Destinations

Goulet House

St. Pierre-Jolys

Located on the grounds of the St. Pierre-Jolys Museum, this log house was built by Moïse Goulet around 1870. The log house displays a style reminiscent of the homes of French Canadians in the Red River Valley at that time. It was a regular stop for travelling salesmen of the era.

Upon request
French spoken at all times

432 Joubert Street, R0A 1V0
Phone: (204) 433-7635

Request a magazine

Feedback Form